We understand graduate school can be challenging. Luckily, there’s a lot of support here to help you along the way. Check this page for a listing of graduate student organizations and the other resources for ways to get involved and get support.
Grad Student Organizations
Reach out to your department’s grad organization for ways to get involved with your department. Don’t see your department’s group listed here? Not all programs and departments have graduate student organizations, so we recommend you contact your program for more info. If we’re missing your department or program’s organization, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Departmental Grad Orgs
- Association of Graduate Students in Educational Studies (AGSES)
- Biology Graduate Student Association
- Chemistry Graduate Student Association
- English Graduate Organization
- Graduate History Association
- Graduate Social Work Organization
- Graduate Student Leadership Council (in the College of Education)
- Language, Literature and Linguistics Graduate Student Organization
- MBA Association
- National Black MBA Association (NBMBAA)
- National Student Speech Language and Hearing Association (NSSLHA)
- Political Science Graduate Student Association (PSGSA)
- Psychology Graduate Student Association
- Student Bar Association
Resources From Committees
GSA delegates and committees work hard to bring resources and programming to graduate students. Some committees have pages dedicated to their initiatives, which can be found below. For more info, contact the committee of interest. Contact info can be found on the “Delegates and Committees” page linked above.
Other Resources and Links for Graduate Students
Although this list is not meant to be exhaustive, we’ve put together some links and resources we think are helpful for graduate students. Check back as we update the list, and feel free to let us know of something we may have missed.